This Vintage Nixie Watch has been an elegant design from the former Soviet Union for 35 years. It is craftsmanship in 4x IN-14 Nixie tubes and a wooden handmade enclosure.
One Nixie tube clock review after another would commend the elegant features of this creation. Here are some of its notable features:
- Pre-set medium level brightness of the clock.
- Blue LEDs behind the Nixie tubes will help you set the clock. They also have decorative effects. You have the option to disable them.
- You can choose between the 12 or 24-hour format for the Nixie watch 4 digit time display.
- Built-in battery socket for proper time backup sums up the Nixie watch battery life. This will keep the Nixie watch on-time regardless of power interruptions.
- Its design limits it to work below its operation point to ensure the long lifespan of tubes.
- To avoid cathode poisoning, you will see a slot machine effect from 1:00 to 4:00. By turning on the numbers evenly, we extend the lifespan of the clock.
- Auto-back light shut down for a night-mode between 23:00 and 7:00.
- Accepts a 110V - 240V in both 50 and 60 Hz frequencies.
This vintage beauty is a perfect complement to your bedroom. Though it is not a Nixie tube wall clock, its soft glow and warm colors that spread across the room set the ambiance of relaxation that we need for a restful sleep. The small elegant tabletop Nixie watch can complete your room decoration.