Smartphones provide almost everything we need. However, there are those who prefer just the basic function of mobile phones: communication. This is what a credit card sized phone offers.
Who needs a credit card sized phone?
Students need the least distraction when they are in school. Yet, there is a need for communication. For students who want to stay focused, they can always opt for a basic phone.
Children need a phone with basic features because they still have the tendency to lose their belongings. This phone can easily fit a wallet, and it would be convenient for them to bring one.
Seniors rarely want all the complexities of a smartphone. Having the best credit card phone can help them contact their loved ones anytime they need to. Plus, they need not bother themselves with the latest applications.
- Others Who Want the Basics
There are people who want to get away from the busy virtual community. There are those who want their phones cheap and spend on something they deem more important.
Whatever your reason is, a wallet-sized phone would best fit your basic communication needs.
What can this phone offer?
- The credit card sized phone has the following dimensions: 85x55x4.5mm.
- It has a standby time of about 72-96 hours because of its 320mAh battery.
- It has a micro SIM card, USB, and Bluetooth provision.
- You can buy an earphone if you want to use its FM radio feature.
- It comes with a 1-inch screen with a slim body in white and black finish.