KATI Steeping cups are the ceramic cups that you would love to collect. Aside from the 12 well-crafted unique designs of these white ceramic cups, it is the most practical choice for a tea-lover. Here’s why:
- These contemporary insulated ceramic cups are the simplest solution to brew loose leaf tea by the cup. There’s no need for a teapot. You need hot water, loose tea leaf, and it will take care of the rest.
- It has a double-walled design that allows you to hold your ceramic cups without handles while it keeps your tea hot. It can also serve your favorite drink even if you are taking the time to finish it in between tasks.
- It can hold 12 ounces of your favorite tea. That is a generous amount that you can enjoy for a couple of hours while catching up with your friend. You won’t also need to prepare another cup to finish your cake and tea at the same time.
- It goes with an integrated stainless steel infuser basket. It will hold the loose leaf tea that you want to brew. Leave the hassle of the bag and choose to brew loose leaf tea because it provides a better taste, aroma, and antioxidants.
- You may use its lid to keep the tea hot or catch drips when used upside down.
- It is microwave and dishwasher safe.
Here is how you can enjoy your tea in ceramic cups without handles like KATI Steeping cups:
- Pour the tea into the infuser - Tear open the pouch and pour the brew into the infusing basket. The infusing basket comes with your cup or teapot.
- Pour hot water over the leaves - Place the infuser basket inside the cup. Pour boiling water over the tea leaves and steep (see tea packaging for suggested water temperature and steep times).
- Sip and enjoy - After steeping, place the infuser basket on the upturned lid to capture any drips.
Enjoy your favorite tea with the convenience of brewing loose tea leaves by a ceramic cup.